Friday, April 29, 2011

Who We Are

Shellie - Sugar House, UT

For as long as I can remember I have loved decorating and exploring the latest decorating trends. Every time someone comes to my home, they always say how I have such a knack for decorating and why don’t I go into the design business. I live in an older home in Sugar House that has been completely remodeled by my talented fiancé who has done all of the construction himself. I never pictured myself remodeling a home, but I love it! We have turned our house “undone” into a stunning and beautiful home we call our sanctuary. I have been a career woman for the past 30 years and owned my own business for seven years. Even though I owned a very successful company, I was never passionate about what I was doing. When my daughter Ashlie asked me to go into the home décor business with her, I thought now I get to do something I enjoy and make a living at it too! So here we are and I can’t tell you how excited I am to share our ideas with those who have the same passion of making their home feel like their happy place.

Ashlie - West Jordan, UT

Growing up I used to find my creative outlet dancing and performing but now that I am a mom, wife, and daughter and have a wonderful career my creative passion has now turned into decorating my home and decorating for others. I have spent the last ten years in the business field. I have a bachelor’s degree in business management and a master’s in business administration. Although I love the business field and my current career, I can’t forget about fulfilling my creative passion, which is home design. Currently, I am finishing my certification in interior design and thought it would be exciting to document my projects along the way and bring you with me.

1 comment:

..::k.toms::.. said...

Hello!
I'm so excited to follow you both along this journey!
Thank you for sharing your passion with the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...