Thursday, August 25, 2011

Favorite Feature - Rachel

This favorite feature is near and dear to my heart!  There is nothing in this world that can compare to preparing for your new baby.  Rachel and Dan (her husband) did this all on their own.  Not only is the board and batten amazing, so is the paint color!

Why this is Rachel's Favorite Feature...

My favorite feature in my house is the Accent Paneling in the baby nursery. It was a REALLY easy to do and I LOVE how it turned out! Here are the reasons why it's my favorite:

1. It was for my sweet baby boy Beau
2. It was something that my husband and I did together
3. It was the 1st real "project" that we have done in this house since we have lived here


3 comments:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Thanks for posting this Ash! Makes me feel special! I wish I could tell you the paint color :( You'll have to come see it witg pics and deco up!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

That made me miss Spens' first room. :( I love that look!!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

LOVE the color on the walls! A nice rich chocolate! Yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...