Friday, September 23, 2011

Little Blue Deer & Halloween Part 1

Before I get started, I just have to share some exciting news!  We were featured on Little Blue Deer!  She is the most amazing woman who designed our new blog layout!  She is not only talented but one of the sweetest people we have met!  Please check out her work and leave some love!  Thanks again Shari!

Hello!  Sorry the posts have been few and far between this week, but I had a little princess that was going to Disneyland for the very 1st time and I couldn't drag myself away!

Can you blame me?

At the Princess lunch with Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Halloween/fall decorating is in full swing!  It is so much fun!  I absolutely love Halloween and fall, which makes this season my favorite to decorate! 

Here is the area I am starting off with.  It is a little nook in my living room that frankly I am not that fond of anyway.  The moment I bought and hung the mirror I felt like it was too dark.  So, in the after pictures (posted soon) you will see a definite change to the mirror.  This IKEA organizer holds all of the little ones toys.  Don't you love when functionality and style fall in love?
Hate the mirror!



I was so happy to see that A Bowl Full of Lemons has the exact same basket on her kitchen counter!  I must be doing something right!

Doesn't it just look like a wall of brown??
I am almost finished changing up this area for Halloween and will update pictures very soon!  It is turning out very spooky.  In fact, my 2 year old is having a hard time getting out her toys because it is freaking her out.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Haha, you know it's good Halloween decor when it freaks the kids out. :)

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...