Friday, September 2, 2011

Picture Blocks

When I posted this, I thought people would like the entire bedroom but turns out the picture blocks were the most popular.  Last year I made picture blocks for one of my best friend's little boy.  I actually like his better than the blocks in my little one's room.

So, here's another version.  I added his name in upper/lower case letters and also put in a #1 for his first year of life.  The blocks are cute, but this little guy takes the cake!




I used modge podge to stick on the scrapbook paper and to help protect them from little hands and mouths.  I printed the pictures on regular printer paper, because I have found that modge podge can ruin the pictures sometimes.  I then distressed them by sanding and glazing.  It was such a quick project and so much fun to make!  The hardest part is picking out which darling pictures to use!

All photos taken by Thru My Lenz Photography

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love these. I'm going to make them for my daughter but I haven't found the blocks yet.

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...