Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Simple Things That Matter – Bird Cages

I was able to find these bird cages at TJ Max for a ridiculously low price!  They make a wonderful arrangement outside on my patio.  I plan to use them in my house during the winter, but haven’t gotten that far yet on what I plan to do with them. 


The large cage I used moss and candles which cost me less than $20.00.



The middle size cage I took a small fern with some grass, I found both at Hobby Lobby for less than $5.00.

The small one I used the same grass and a ceramic bird that I also found at Hobby Lobby for less than $10.00.



I think they turned out beautifully!

2 comments:

Jess@Balancing The Dream said...

i love what you've done with the bird cages!!! I want a few to hang on my back porch as lanterns!!

sir adam said...

bird cages says as we want to have big homes like this birds also need and want to have freedom like big homes so therefor we need to build big cages for birds to live them free area so i would like to thank you dear for sharing it with us so keep it up

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...