Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Porch Ideas

I have been so excited to show you Shellie's entire porch!  It was killing me on this post to only show you her door.  I think it all needs to be viewed together to appreciate it! 

It was a little weird taking pictures of a fall porch when I was sweating from the 85 degree heat.  But I guess I can't complain because yesterday it SNOWED!



Isn't it amazing what a little spray paint can do?  She even added a little glaze to make it pop.

She used a galvanized bucket she had laying around to hold pumpkins and leaves.  So creative!

Real pumpkin but fake flowers






Thanks for visiting The House Undone and checking out our fall porch ideas!
UndertheTableandDreaming


Good Life Wednesdays

5 comments:

The Beauty In Me said...

i love the idea of decor



COME VISIT AND FIND OUT THE REAL DEAL
WWW.STAYYOUNGFOREVER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Just Jaime said...

Love the white!

I stumbled this!

very merry vintage style said...

What a beautiful entry. Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday; hope you'll be back this week!
Mary

Jennifer said...

Beautiful!! Love the white pumpkins!
Thanks for linking up to Show & Share!

Stephanie said...

I love this decor! You ladies are so talented! I love the white pumpkin! Thanks for sharing at the Stache Party! I hope you'll come back next month to link up!
Stephanie
mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...