Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Favorite Feature - Brittney from My Suite Bliss

My Suite Bliss is one of the blogs that inspired The House Undone's creation.  Brittney's blog and style are absolutely amazing!  Check her out!  I promise you won't be disappointed!
 





  • First is a painted wallpaper wall in my dining room that makes me smile every time I see it. 
  • The second is storage I put together in my bathroom- but the best part is the twinkle pendant light hung in front of some art work ( you can see the way the light cascades on the walls J  When ever I turn the light on it makes sharing a bathroom with a male ok . . it feels so feminine.  
  • The third is my office- I am in there a lot and for all the projects and craziness I am involved in it settles me down because it is always organized.

 
 We told you that you would absolutely love her!  Go check out all of her amazing design and organizational projects!

If you would like to be featured on The House Undone click here.

The Girl Creative

1 comment:

..::k.toms::.. said...

I LOOOOVE that storage in her bathroom closet! Who would think just plain white toilet paper would look chic? (well in my eyes it is :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...