Monday, October 31, 2011

{ Favorite Feature } - Kelly

One of my very best friends, Kelly, let me take over her son's nursery yesterday.  It is one of the cutest things I have ever seen and I know you are just going to love it!  I'm not sure if it is her favorite feature, but it is mine and since this is our blog we get to make the rules.








Isn't it so adorable!  The awesome part about it is that her husband refinished most of the furniture and it looks absolutely amazing!
 I think her little guy definitely loves his bed.









Love the use of the rope to tie back the curtains.


Thanks so much Kel for letting me share your darling nursery!

Oh....and Happy Halloween from our little pumpkin

1 comment:

The Ottosen Family said...

Oh, my gosh! I LOVE that room!!!! So cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...