Friday, February 17, 2012

Need your help!

I'm thinking about extending our brown paint into the entry way.  What do you think?
Do you like the one accent wall, or do you think it would be fun to include it into the entryway?



Sorry, I don't have a great picture of the entryway, but it does inlcude this space.


I just feel like it needs an extra POP and extending the brown would be just the thing.
What's your opinion?

I've asked two people so far and I got a different response from each person so now I'm lost.

5 comments:

Anna said...

I think that shade of brown would be too dark for your entry. Maybe go one or two shades lighter of the same color?

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com

Creative Raisins said...

That is a hard one, would you do just the wall that wraps around or the entire space. If it is just the one wall I think it will look nice. And the pictures on that wall will really stand out.

..::k.toms::.. said...

I think it would look great! Do it!!
And if you don't like it, you can always paint over it w/ something else. It's just paint! I say go w/ your gut and experiment.

Valerie said...

I know it's late, but I'm a new fan (found you through Ask Anna!) and I'm getting caught up on stuff I've missed. ;)

I vote that you don't do the dark brown throughout the entire entry, but that if you were just going to do one wall, then go for it. :)

I love the dark wall (from what I can see), but worry it will lose its "special" quality the more you use it.

roset0 said...

Just wondering what size those frames are?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...