Friday, March 2, 2012

A Gal Can Dream

With the upcoming sale of our home (hopefully), I can't help but dream about what my perfect home will be this time around.  The hubs and I built our home about 6 years ago when we had noooooo idea what we were doing.  This time I have a little experience under my belt and my expectations are much higher.  Although these beautiful pictures aren't much more than a dream, I can definitely take a little inspiration from each and every one of them!


cocokelley.blogspot.com

justinetaylor.tumblr.com

southernliving.com

ffffound.com

houzz.com
finishedbasement.com

1 comment:

Miss Bear said...

Totally dreaming with you!! Those houses look amazing!
Yours will be fabulous as well though..so fun to think about all the things you can do!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...